Dr. Brene Brown said it best, “If we can learn to own our stories of struggle, we can write our own brave endings.”
SFH is about recognizing and celebrating the beauty of your story, the story that is 100% all yours. How many times have you smoothed over the hurt, raked the discomfort under the rug, created your own unrealistic perfectionism? Don’t worry, it’s human nature and we’ve all been there. So, We want to hear from you. You don’t have to be a writer or storyteller, we will write it for you. What you do need is a little courage to tell your truth and share with others how you courageously navigated through your personal life situation. We’re here to lift up, inspire and support others through a forum that allows you to send your story out to the universe and touch lives.
Submit your story:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SFH Submission in the subject line.
- Tell us a little about yourself. (include your name and email address)
- Tell us your story. Whatever part of it you want to tell.
- Tell us what you’ve learned through your personal story.
- Include up to four images. (optional)
That’s it! Easy peasy! Once we receive your submission, please allow 10 business days for a response.
Here’s to finding your happy and keeping it forever!