“Take a seat at the table with the confidence that your contribution matters and makes the team stronger” -Sheryl Sandberg
Why create She’s Finding Happy? Because we realized each of our personal stories are the direct influence of the amazing women that impact our lives daily. Because as women, we’re part of an exclusive team that becomes stronger, more resilient and happier when sharing our truths with each other. Knowing we can take a seat at this table without judgment only respect for each other’s stories and truths matters. Each person’s story matters and we can all take something away that will, in turn, bless our lives.
We decided it was time. Time to tell the beautiful stories of amazing, vibrant women all over the world. Women who have stories of courage, overcoming adversity, have generous hearts that give tirelessly to their communities, building successful lives and companies and how they find their courage and their happiness, not just today, but every day. SFH is truly, #WomenSupportingWomen through real stories of inspiration and revelation.
The 12 SFH Keys to Finding Your Happy
- We are the authors of our lives. Write the story you’d want to read, own it and then live it with passion and purpose.
- Celebrate daily the little victories and moments of happiness.
- Make a daily commitment to gratefulness, kindness, forgiveness, and love.
- Master the moments of your days it will determine your destiny.
- Slow down and listen to your inner voice; she will not fail you.
- Move. And then move more. You will never regret it.
- Meditate. Even if just for a few minutes a day.
- Eat amazing food with good friends. (Because, hey, life is short, ladies!)
- Never stop learning. Feed your mind, body and your soul. (A few of our personal favorites, anything by Brene Brown, Elizabeth Gilbert, Oprah, Glennon Doyle, Gabby Bernstein)
- Try to distinguish between what you can and cannot control. This makes life less stressful and opens the window to experiencing more daily doses of happiness.
- Fail forward. We believe we never lose…either we win or we learn.
- A positive attitude is the fountain of youth.
Here’s to finding your Happy forever!!